Bluebeam Software to Show Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition Attendees How to Digitize Workflows
Industry Trusted PDF-Based Solution is Enabling Oil and Gas Firms around the Globe to Transform P&ID Reviews, Shutdown & Decommission Procedures, and Other Maintenance Processes for Faster, More Accurate Communication
Pasadena, CA (February 5, 2013)
This week at the Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition in Galveston, Texas, oil and gas professionals will be discovering a better way to digitize time-consuming, paper-based communication workflows between onshore and offshore teams. Bluebeam® Software, leading developer of PDF-based collaboration solutions for the oil and gas industry, is exhibiting at the conference to show attendees how its flagship solution, Revu®, is improving communication speed and accuracy for the world's premiere oil and gas firms.
"From the Gulf of Mexico the Aberdeen to the Middle East to Canada and everywhere in between, Bluebeam Revu is transforming the way project teams communicate," said Kristine Hopkins, Bluebeam Software Director of Account Services. "Revu's ability to create and view large format PDFs and annotate them with customizable markups is enabling professionals to quickly and more accurately perform digital P&ID reviews, turnaround & shutdown procedures, line walks, leak tests, and electronically compile test packs."
Revu, an award-winning collaboration solution that has been used by technical professionals for more than a decade, is the perfect platform for managing and annotating P&IDs electronically both onshore and offshore. With Revu, project engineers and their teams are:
- Reviewing and commenting on P&IDs using Revu's customizable, industry-standard PDF markups including text, highlights and pen marks to indicate isolation boundary lines, record tank pressure and temperature and more.
- Adding sequence markups that auto-number as they are placed to easily identify and distinguish between multiple valves, pumps and turbines.
- Automatically tracking project communication through the integrated Markups list which records an annotation's author, date and time.
- Changing the status of markups to record valves as open or closed while simultaneously changing the markup's color to green or red.
- Assembling digital test packs by combining P&IDs, specifications and checklists into a single PDF.
- Storing project files online and collaborating in real time with project team members around the world using Revu's integrated cloud-based solution, Bluebeam Studio™.
- Going mobile by reviewing P&IDS on the go from a tablet PC or iPad.
Bluebeam representatives will be on hand and conducting live demonstrations of Revu during the Topsides, Platforms & Hulls Conference & Exhibition at booth #208, taking place at the Moody Gardens Convention Center in Galveston, Texas from February 5th-7th. To learn more, visit http://www.topsidesevent.com/conference.html.
About Bluebeam Software, Inc.
Not your typical software company, Bluebeam Software makes smart, simple collaboration solutions for paperless workflows based on the PDF format. Founded in 2002 in Pasadena, California, Bluebeam's award-winning collaboration technology is used today by the world's top architectural, engineering and construction firms, oil and gas companies as well as government agencies, accountants and even attorneys, as an intuitive, easy-to-use, PDF-based solution for dramatically improved workflow and more sustainable, paperless operations. Bluebeam supports customers in more than 60 countries directly through its Account Services team in addition to an extensive reseller network. For more information, visit www.bluebeam.com.